1002 N. Park Blvd.
Grapevine, Texas 76051
* Office hours vary in the summer. Please know we do check voice and email messages regularly. If you leave us a message, we will get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you.
Registration for 2017-2018
Registration for 2017-2018 opens February 2017!
Spaces are still available for the 2017-2018 school year. New options to our program are Tuesday/Thursday 4 year old Pre-K classes and 5 year old Transitional Kindergarten classes.
Please click on the REGISTRATION tab for more information on how to reserve a space for the 2017-2018 school year!
We are happy you are visiting our First Presbyterian Preschool of Grapevine website!
As the motto on our logo states, we deeply believe that children learn best through their natural medium: play. We believe parents do not have to make a choice between fun or academics, but that these goals work together, hand in hand. Each age group within our preschool program has a developmentally appropriate curriculum designed to meet the academic, social, emotional and physical needs of each individual child in areas including language and literacy, mathematics, science, social studies, technology, music and movement, art and imaginative play. The Morning Preschool Program classrooms are structured around hands-on academic learning centers, where children learn and play simultaneously.
- Excellent teacher/student ratio
- All teachers and staff are certified in CPR, Shaken Baby and First Aid.
- Teachers' assistants and preschool aids
- Transitional Kindergarten Program (*depending on enrollment)
- Get Set for School Curriculum used in Four Year Old Pre-K Program and Transitional Kindergarten Program - Readiness and Writing (Handwriting Without Tears), Language and Literacy, Numbers and Math
- Extra-curricular classes include: music, science, Spanish and physical education.
- Chapel is every other week under the direction of the church pastor and Christian Education Director.
- Literature-based curriculum in the Afternoon Enrichment Program
- Afternoon Enrichment Program special days each month include: Let's Get Cooking and Wind Down Movie Day (short, literature-based movie in the church theater).
- Summer Camp
- Home Visits and Let's Get Acquainted Day prior to start of school
- Parent Team coordinates special events.
- Newly-renovated playground
- Children's Discovery Garden
- Locked front doors
- Welcoming campus and school environment