Your Wedding at FPCGV
Wedding Policy and Guidelines
Our Wedding Policy & Guidelines booklet details every bit of information regarding weddings at FPCGV. From fees to pre-marital counseling to decorations, we try to answer any and all questions about having your wedding at FPCGV.
If you have any unanswered questions, please call our church office to get more information!
Click Here to view and download Wedding Policy and Guidelines document.
The members and staff of First Presbyterian Church of Grapevine rejoice with you as you make plans to celebrate your wedding. The wedding staff will work with you in any way possible to make your wedding a special and joyous moment in your lives as a couple.
Our guidelines and policies are intended to help you make your plans in accordance with Presbyterian theology and the needs of our congregation. If you have any questions, please e-mail our Wedding Guild coordinator or call our church office.
Your wedding coordinator provides assistance in making your service at FPCGV a positive experience. The coordinator...
- Is available to talk with your photographer, florist, and other wedding professionals prior to the wedding regarding set-up details, etc. at FPCGV.
- Ensures proper timing and logistics of your rehearsal and service.
- Lights the candles before the ceremony, when appropriate.
- Is in the church during the times your have reserved.
- Coordinates your details with other FPCGV wedding staff individuals.
- Is available to answer any questions regarding the rehearsal procedure and service.
- Works with you on reception details, if your reception is at the church. (Note: Your wed- ding coordinator will not direct or manage reception activities.)
- Makes sure all FPCGV wedding policies are followed.
- Ensures the wedding party follows proper clean up procedures.
- Supplies a Resource Supplement. This suppliment is a list of people from the community who provide various professional wedding services.