Adult Education Opportunities at FPCGV
Tuesday Morning Women’s Study: Each Tuesday at 10:00am
Men’s Bible Study: Each Wednesday morning at 6:00am
Pastor Bob’s Bible Study: Each Thursday at 1:00 or 8:00pm
Monthly Book Study: 6:00pm on the first Sunday of each month
At FPCGV, we offer educational programs for every age. Because you're never too young or too old to learn something about your relationship to God and to one another!
Each class is based on building relationships and study, with each class determining their own study topics. Classes meet on the 2nd floor. There are signs on the classrooms identifying the class.
The classes for fall 2017 are:
- A Celebration of Church History – Music, Reformation, Art & Architecture
- Parents Anonymous: Parenting related discussions led by a professional in the field, Sallie Wells.
See the full descriptions and schedules on this page.
Waiting for God
Advent is a time of preparation, a time of waiting with hope and anticipation. Join us during the Sunday School hour on Sundays November 19, and December 3, 10, and 17 as the Rev. Chuck Schneider leads an exploration of four Biblical stories of waiting. Our hope is that you will discover what you are waiting for this Christmas season.
Topics for the fall include:
- Why creativity is important?
- Building self-confidence in children
- Understanding grit and passion
- What motivates your child?
- How to develop an abstract thinker?
- Faith – helping children understand things we can’t see or hear.